Little Tyke Child Care is always interested in hearing from qualified applicants. We value every one we work with and we offer a wide range of benefits:
Complete our online employment screening application today and see what opportunities Little Tyke Child Care has for you.
Teacher Recognition Awards
10 reasons to choose Little Tyke as your Employer!
Half Off Child Care
At time of employment, employee’s children in the family 18 months and older shall attend at a 50% rate. Employees with children under 18 months of age shall not be eligible for the 50% benefit until the child reaches 18 months of age.
Insurance benefits available
- Insurance benefits – individual policies, portable
- 125 Cafeteria
- Major Medical
- Dental – free for employee
- Life insurance
Teacher Recognition Awards
Four times a year, all of our 12 locations come together for training that is required by our accreditation program and by the State. We offer diverse, paid training that is conducted at our private corporate training facility or it may be held at the Radisson Hotel, we also provide lunch! We recruit the best speakers from the industry to assist us with our training needs, speakers like Kristy Thornton, Dr. Laura Lamper and Mrs. Gloria Mansfield – all leaders in the childcare training industry. These trainings are also utilized for teacher and director recognition, quarterly bonus distribution, center prizes and fun raffle gifts! A time to come together as a family…your “Little Tyke Family”.
- Incentive bonuses – Paid quarterly if center makes a profit, after 90 days plus full quarter
- Perfect attendance – An extra days pay each month for not being absent or late for work.
- Vacation Pay – Starting January 1 of following year of employment
- Holiday Pay – After 90 days
- Tuition Reimbursement – Little Tyke will reimburse up to $10.00 per credit hour for classes taken and passed with a ‘C’ letter grade or above. (College or University)
- Educational Employees Credit Union – EECU offers a wide range of services for all of your financial needs including payroll deduction for saving and loans.
- Family Referral – Little Tyke will pay an employee $100.00 for each family referral that enrolls at a Little Tyke Center.
- $100.00 Suggestion – Little Tyke will pay an employee $100.00 for suggestions submitted and subsequently implemented company wide.
- Teacher Recognition Program – Certificates, Plaques, Watches and Cash Rewards will be awarded to teachers that achieve 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years and fifteen years etc. of employment with Little Tyke.
- Teacher of the Year – Each teacher will have a chance to achieve the “Lutes Award” and win $500.00.
- Paid Training – Little Tyke will provide 24 hours of paid training to all teachers. Little Tyke offers 4 workshops throughout the year that are held at the Corporate Training Center in Richland Hills.
- Management Program -Looking for a managerial position with Little Tyke? We have a managerial program that will give you that option.
Little Tyke Child Care is an equal opportunity employer. Complete our online employment screening application today and see what opportunities Little Tyke Child Care has for you.