Capture three-year-olds’ natural curiosity as they become more independent learners. Early literacy, science/math and pre-writing skills are introduced through teacher and child directed activities. Each topic offers many ideas and suggestions for you to create meaningful and engaging investigations. Early Preschool:
- Allows you to choose from over 125 learning experiences integrated across all learning domains.
- Provides new language and social navigation skills.
- Contains a wealth of support materials including posters, storybooks, family newsletters, and much more.
The objectives listed below are a sample of the range addressed in Early Preschool:
- Uses increasingly complex sentences
- Uses language to communicate ideas, feelings, needs, questions, etc.
- Begins to understand story sequence
- Communicates through scribbling
- Compares quantities of two groups of objects
- Sorts objects by color, size, or shape
- Utilizes different methods to solve problems
- Classifies items that belong together
- Names different shapes, lines, colors, forms, and materials
- Dances with control
Social and Emotional Development
- Recognizes familiar places in the community
- Begins to understand how his or her actions affect others
Approaches to Learning
- Approaches activities with increased imagination and inventiveness
- Concentrates increasingly on tasks or interactions
Physical Health and Development
- Develops increasing hand-eye coordination (stringing beads, using scissors, etc.)
- Becomes more self-sufficient in using tissues, washing hands, and other self-help skills
Our Trademarked, Comprehensive Curriculum “TykerSmart” surpasses the curriculum standards that are set forth by the Texas Education Agency (T.E.A.).