Curriculum for Twos
Support the can-do attitude of two-year-olds and use their natural curiosity for hands-on discovery with Curriculum for Twos. Provide a rich learning environment that expands vocabulary and broadens self-regulation skills. Curriculum for Twos:
- Contains 125 playful learning experiences to challenge problem-solving skills.
- Uses discovery learning to support growing independence.
- Explores emotions and builds social interaction skills.
The objectives listed below are a sample of the range addressed in Curriculum for Twos program:
- Language Development
- Answers simple questions about a story, rhyme, or song
- Uses words to communicate wants and needs
- Plays with words that sound the same or different
- Sorts items by shape
- Begins to understand time sequence of daily routines
Learning About the World
- Recognizes ways living things interact with the environment
- Describes what is observed
- Talks about art creations
- Uses play props in dramatic play
Social and Emotional Development
- Identifies places at school that correspond to places at home
- Participates in simple interactions with others
Approaches to Learning
- Makes independent choices
- Uses objects as tools
Physical Health and Development
- Uses crayons, markers, and paintbrushes with increasing control
- Begins to name body parts
Our Trademarked, Comprehensive Curriculum “TykerSmart” surpasses the curriculum standards that are set forth by the Texas Education Agency (T.E.A.).