Curriculum for Toddlers
Guide little navigators and encourage their sense of discovery with TykerSmart for Toddlers. Support active learning through hands-on activities which help to promote growth both cognitively and socially.
Curriculum for Toddlers:
- Supports learning to read the world through 75 play-based learning experiences and integrated classroom materials.
- Fosters self-regulation of emotions, behaviors, attention, and body control.
- Transforms everyday family routines into playful learning moments.
The objectives listed below are a sample of the range addressed in Curriculum for Toddlers program:
- Responds to verbal/nonverbal conversation
- Points to object when named
- Repeats patterns in rhymes and songs
- Vocalizes while book is read
- Begins to understand “more”
- Counts in rhymes or songs
Learning About the World
- Names some living things
- Uses senses when exploring
- Uses a variety of art tools
- Imitates sounds and facial expressions
Social and Emotional Development
- Recognizes family members
- Begins to cooperate with others
Approaches to Learning
- Explores new materials or events
- Tries one or two ways to solve a play dilemma
Physical Health and Development
- Stacks blocks or toys
- Becomes aware of body parts
Our Trademarked, Comprehensive Curriculum “TykerSmart” surpasses the curriculum standards that are set forth by the Texas Education Agency (T.E.A.).